2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Ladies SP

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Well done, Matilda. A little unpolished here and there, but overall it looks good. Great interpretation of a difficult song. The black-white dress looks interesting, too.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
i think we may see Matilda at Olympics

I was just thinking about this. Joshi has been pretty dominant in Sweden after her sister retired, but now it seems her Olympic spot may not be on lock (assuming Sweden will get one).

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Come on Bradie (local Illinois skater)! She skated at the Glacier show...Great to see Liza out there.:popcorn:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
since she's back on competitive circuit, I am just thankful to have someone like her still there, as Mao retired - you cannot replace someone like her, her presence and way of performing are unmatched. I appreciate every chance I get to see her:love:

Absolutely. It might be different priorities as well. Some skaters who were at the top retire when they realize or know that they've passed their physical peak and won't ever jump like that anymore. Of course, I would've loved to see many more seasons of Mao's skating, but ending out of the Top 10 in a competition is not what she could continue to do.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Good Luck Alina! :nervous: but :excited:

:), I wonder what time is in Australia now, hope it's a comfortable one where You are:laugh:, but I expect You to appear since Alina is debuting senior in Bergamo:)