2017 CS US International Classic Ladies FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Ladies FS

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Marin is the real deal.

Japanese Nationals are going to be the Hunger Games.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
HOLD THAT DAMN SPIRAL LONGER MARIN.

I love this program. Generic, but it's a good vehicle.

badknees

Medalist
Oh my gosh.. Nessum Dorma again. so much overused music. especially if it's someones signature piece. Srory but this piece belongs to S and Z. gee, as much as I dont agree with the idea of and artistic and a tech program......I could really get into critiquing the artistic!!

jFarrisFAN

On the Ice
Amazing Marin... but she looked tired and wasn't selling it as much as she should. The altitude is really hitting some of these girls!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Marin was Smashing!!!!:yahoo::clapper:

andromache

Record Breaker
THIS is a program that has been crafted to create an Olympic moment. Turandot (and other epic classical warhorses) help SO much with making that moment. The build is PERFECT. It's the first time I've felt vocals in Turandot actually worked effortlessly with the program.

She needs to sell it in her face and the oomph of her movements, but other than that - I think Evgenia and Alina should watch out. Marin's TES might not be there, but weird things happen during the Olympics. It's more about FEELING and the moment, and Marin's program makes the moment.

(God, she's just, so vanilla though. Show me personality!!!)

badknees

Medalist
costume critique here. I really like Miraii's costume, all except the curved line of spangles that she always does as a sweet heart neck line. Did she just do her axel?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Miz Mirai Saigon hold it together... it is yours !!!!! (Can't watch too nervous), Mirai seems tentative now hmm....