2017 CS US International Classic Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Mens SP

andromache

Record Breaker
Where is karne?

So I'm practicing calligraphy so I missed Max's jumps and whether he landed them, but I looked up for the very end and I really, really liked his step sequence. It's very striking how much his skating has improved over the past few years. He also looks less bulky, more lean.

I'm trash and I love Hugh Jackman Les Mis SO MUCH so I sang along with the program. Thumbs down to the music cut, but I kept singing along to it anyway. This will be a good SP.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great program for Max! It's a nice mix of big and grand but also slightly classical. It suits him. And also a nice performance too--charmblade, I think you're right, the spins look better.

Gia_Sesshoumaru

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I liked Max's program. It seems like he's trying to emote, and it seems like this one might be working. I hope he's fixed his issues with the free, though.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
If I did understand, I would write a message requesting to please show US Classic now.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Anybody understands the language? The page has a lot of writings....they show Lombardia, maybe I have to click a different sign for US international

The page address says US/Italy, so I assume it will show the US comp after, hopefully immediately."

eta. I guess it is a home operated broadcast. Somebody said after the Lambardia that the US event should begin. Then he realized it had started.

Skatefan15

On the Ice
I really like Max's program! He's really trying to become the total package which I absolutely admire about him. He will always be my favorite US man❤️

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Anybody understands the language? The page has a lot of writings....they show Lombardia, maybe I have to click a different sign for US international
The livestream is working now, showing US International.
I bet, like many of us, he was confused about the start time.
Sorry to have missed Max. :(

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh NO!! I went to take care of something and missed Sean!! :sad21: Wait, what did he score? I didn't hear the score read out?

Edit: Oh, there are the scores. 68.60... not too shabby.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loooove Sean Rabbitt; program gets better every time I see it! Good to have sass and fun in the rink.:clap:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Muchos thank yous to the Chinese man illegally streaming IN. :pray:

Haven't bothered to give them any of my money after I messaged them that they were crap and they told me to stop complaining. I then filed a chargeback with my bank to return my money and IN was pissed and emailed me non-stop afterward saying that I cheated them out of money or some nonsense. :devil: