2017 Europeans Mens SP | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Mens SP

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
OMG! I dont understand whats going on here! Kovtun is leading with 94 points Brezina is NOT bombing and poor Samohin didnt make it to the free!!!! :(

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Even though he falls on the axel but it is a delight to watch and home crowd is happy!!!

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What's up with that awful echo?! They can't fix it or they don't know it?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG! I dont understand whats going on here! Kovtun is leading with 94 points Brezina is NOT bombing and poor Samohin didnt make it to the free!!!! :(

I don't either. I'm happy for Maxim, relieved for Michal, and very sad for Daniel.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
33 Michal BREZINA (CZE)

Music: The Way You Look Tonight by Jerome Kern, Dorothy Fields, performed by Frank Sinatra

Black suit, undone butterfly

3F+3T
3Lz
CCSp
3A - fall
StSq
FSSp
CCoSp

Shame about the fall, everything else was looking nice

SP: 39.11+40.50-1.00 = 78.61 (SB), 6/33

Last edited:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Well, quad may be underrotated (tho it doesn't look like it to me) and the fall on the axel won't help, but that's actually among the better performances for Brezina in the last few years.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alexei, please save it! Save this for Israel! We won't get 3 spots next year at Euros, but you can help get 2.

tzazu

Medalist
Well, quad may be underrotated (tho it doesn't look like it to me) and the fall on the axel won't help, but that's actually among the better performances for Brezina in the last few years.

Which quad?:confused: