2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP

MIM

Medalist
Mae rocks in the gorgeous golden top!! That soaring 3t3t!!!that is the JUMP!powerful 3R and 2a!!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I want Mae Berenice and Starr Andrews of USA to get together and do a joint Beyonce exhibition program

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Certainly not a fan but it's good to see her having some relative success at home.

auser

Record Breaker
No, it's not Polina's best, but good for her for improving from Finlandia. I'm glad she's getting back into skating - for herself.

Also I like Nicole's dresss a lot. Lovely blue.

College + grad school as a millenial really means laptops are a necessity. My screen is a decent size and I have an extra monitor if i need (plus I can port out to my giant TV which is fun to use to practice presentations).
Yeah I usually watch on my laptop( a budget gaming pc ... I am not really much of a gamer, but it was the most efficient way to get the computing resources I needed)I plug it into my TV for better sound(and watching on the laptop means I don't have to wear glasses during allergy season :laugh:)

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
:yes2:

All jumps clean. There's nothing better than to rock the rink in front of the home crowd. :yes:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hooray for Mae.

Friday crowds are usually small, but this group seems into it and very vocal! Yes! :hap10: :cheer:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Aw.. well done Mae.

but If I'm going to run the world I'll be too busy to watch figure skating.... so I'll have to decline.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Much improved from Mae. She's happy. We're happy. Heck, with the "Don't mess with me" look she shot at the judges at one point, I'd be ascared not to be!

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Lots of cheering and clapping for Mae.

...Beyonce's music but not Beyonce's voice?? :(

Seems to be more of the trend to not use the original vocalist with a lot of these more mainstream songs used in figure skating. At least she used Beyonce for Run The World.

dna5019

Final Flight
Good job, Mae :clapper: Sad I missed Edmunds (stupid stream blockage :gaah: ), but back on track now. :yes: