2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I still really like Yuna's dress. It would actually make a very tasteful Rumba dress for the ID SD this year.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Seems to be more of the trend to not use the original vocalist with a lot of these more mainstream songs used in figure skating. At least she used Beyonce for Run The World.

Probably to avoid paying outrageous prices for the rights.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The flowers, the pink and mint ombre- Yura's dress is 2010's tumblr aesthetic come to life and I love it #justmillenialthings

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Are there any high quality streams? CBC isn't working for me and the British Eurosport one I'm watching is really fuzzy. [emoji23]

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yuna reminds me of Yuka Sato..lovely, speedy, everything in place with no weaknesses.

Last edited:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I liked her skating but this program does feel quite empty a lot of the time. Hrm...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yuna is lovely... jumps are tiny... another in the satoko, mai and marin category... i prefer wakaba ;)

MIM

Medalist
Lovely yuna!!! yuna’s Debussy is different from mature artist, carolina’s. Her young exhuberant energy combined with the fluid jumps are so poetic and beautiful!! Great program by a precious lovely girl!! :love: