2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Nice comeback skate! The only ? I had is her 3T on her 2A-3T combo...

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I really like Polinas skating. Tall + big jumps = beautiful. Looking pretty good so far... tech 70.80... will she medal?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Thought she seemed kind of nervous in that skate :( Very good redemption though!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I always have a soft spot for my fellow tall girls. Polina has lovely lines and extension already at the young age 16, there’s nothing awkward about her height at all. :love:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm liking Polina, but not the program. Loved her short, but this seems like a generic Team Eteri program to me.

evasorange

Final Flight
Two of her jumps looked under to me...but I much prefer her to Alina. Just a much more polished sophisticated style that actually looks adult

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Fab skate... oh boy oh boy... this is going to be interesting... who's doing calculation in their head...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Yay Redemption skate from Polina! Great job, young lady!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
That was a top level performance from Tsurskaya and it's actually the first time I enjoyed this program! Her emotions looked more sincere this time.

Leppis

On the Ice
Not the best performance from her, the whole programme felt a bit rushed. But when she hits those jumps, they are the best in the field. So high and clean. However, there was a few URs today, i think. At least in the 2A+3T.