2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 50 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Woah, Gabby's falling apart. OMG. Bradie is going to end up the podium, I think.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Stats time: When was the last time a U.S. Lady medaled on her debut GP event?

bixby

Final Flight
This skate from Gaby is NOT gonna win this. Congrats to Brady, she's guaranteed at least a BRONZE medal!

evasorange

Final Flight
Ashley holding back tears on live national tv...the first time she's ever withdrawn. You still gonna says she's faking Tara and Johnny?? My God that is so awful to say! I hate that this happened but I just hope so much ash can come back stronger for nationals...your fans believe in you diva Wagner!!!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Tara said Daleman started landing 4Ts after China. I hope that's not just the standard "I'm training some jumps I'll never compete" hype because I'd love to see her killing it in PyeongChang. :love:

I hate this music arrangement though.

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I don't have the NBC stream. Can someone tell me what Ashley said in the interview?

She said she came into the competition with an ankle infection and thought she could will herself through it but that she was in too much pain to continue and possible hurt herself even more and that Nationals and making the Olympic team are most important.