United-States
2017 Bridgestone Skate America

Nov 24 - Nov 26, 2017
1980 Herb Brooks Arena
Lake Placid / New York USA

Pairs Free Skate
Saturday, 25 November 2017, 14:00 UTC-5

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

For Media

No.NameNation
1Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
SP: "With or Without You" by U2 performed by April Meservy; choreo by Julie Marcotte and John Kerr
FS: Muse medley (reprise of 2014-2015 FS): "Neutron Star Collision" by Muse, "Samson and Dalilah," performed by Muse, "Uprising" by Muse; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
2Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO
SP: Sweet Dreams" cover by Terez Montcalm, Sweet Dreams performed by Escala; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Un Ange Passe" by Alain Lefevre (reprise of 2016-17 LP); choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Xiaoyu YU / Hao ZHANG
SP: Swan Lake by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Star Wars medley; Jyn Erso & Hope Suite, Star Wars: Princess Leia, and Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
4Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT
SP: Ameksa - Fuego by Taalbi Brothers, edited by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Christopher Dean, John Kerr, Sylvia Fontana, Martin Skotnicky
FS: "La Terre vue du ciel by Armand Amar, edited by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Christopher Dean, John Kerr, Sylvia Fontana, Martin Skotnicky
GER
5Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
SP: "Summer of '42;" choreo by Tatiana Druchinina, Olga Orlova
FS: The Sleeping Beauty by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Tatiana Druchinina, Olga Orlova
RUS
6Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
SP: "All of Me" by John Legend; choreo by Marina Zoueva
FS: "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen; choreo by Marina Zoueva
USA
7Alexa SCIMECA KNIERIM / Chris KNIERIM
SP: "Come What May (Moulin Rouge soundtrack); choreo by Cindy Stuart
FS: Ghost - The Musical; choreo by Christopher Dean, Cindy Stuart
USA
8Deanna STELLATO / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY
SP: "Eleanor Rigby" by John Lennon, Paul McCartney; choreo by Rohene Ward
FS: "One" and "Where the Streets have No Name" by U2; choreo by Mark Pillay
USA

Last edited:

QuadThrow

Medalist
I calculated a bit:

D/R will be in the GPF if they become at least 4th and get 131.1 points for their Free.

Y/Z have to become second (with S/M third) and receive 149.48 points to be part of the Final or are 9.00 points in front of S/M.(otherwise J/C and S/M are in).

S/M has to become second/first and they are part of the GPF field. They can become third and can accept a 9.00 point-difference overall behind Y/Z to get the GPF spot. If S/M withdraw Y/Z and J/P will fly to Japan.

Conclusion: If everthing works as normal J/C will be in the GPF and Yu/Zhang not.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
I calculated a bit:

D/R will be in the GPF if they become at least 4th and get 131.1 points for their Free.

Y/Z have to become second (with S/M third) and receive 149.48 points to be part of the Final or are 9.00 points in front of S/M.(otherwise J/C and S/M are in).

S/M has to become second/first and they are part of the GPF field. They can become third and can accept a 9.00 point-difference overall behind Y/Z to get the GPF spot. If S/M withdraw Y/Z and J/P will fly to Japan.

Conclusion: If everthing works as normal J/C will be in the GPF and Yu/Zhang not.

... Were you Meghan Duhamel in another life ? (I'm sure she calculated that too) :rofl:

yqs100

On the Ice
I calculat

If third place, Yu Zhang only need total score above 214 for GPF. Which means 141 for free skate.

QuadThrow

Medalist
If third place, Yu Zhang only need total score above 214 for GPF. Which means 141 for free skate.

If third place they have to beat J/C´s total score of 428.69 points. Y/Z already got 205.54+73,67=279.21. So they still need 149.48.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
6.02 pm in Poland, dinner sitting in the oven (salmon, broccoli and sweet potato fries) and I' getting ready for a evening/night of hopefully amazing skating:cheer:, I wish all pairs great FS, but my heart goes to Aliona and Bruno and that masterpiece of program they have - fingers crossed extra hard for you, guys!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have to say I'm having trouble with the easiness, for me in EST, of this schedule. It's almost like I need to suffer for my sport in some small way.

Good luck to all the pairs! Pairs is my favourite and it's underappreciated. I hope everyone skates up to their potential.

Eclair

Medalist
6.02 pm in Poland, dinner sitting in the oven (salmon, broccoli and sweet potato fries) and I' getting ready for a evening/night of hopefully amazing skating:cheer:, I wish all pairs great FS, but my heart goes to Aliona and Bruno and that masterpiece of program they have - fingers crossed extra hard for you, guys!
your dinner sound amazing!

I'm currently preparing dinner, too - pumpkin soup and salad with goat cheese and honey :love:
S/M's FS is definitely my favorite FS of the season, with Sui/Han's SP being my favorite SP of the season!

I hope someday it'll get higher PCS than Tarasova/Morozov's FS, as it deserves ..

joanne129

Rinkside
it is 2:20am here...im waiting the pairs fs to start while doing my essay...best way to kill time while waiting
im so excited to see which pair will win this competition! D/R or S/M

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
your dinner sound amazing!

I'm currently preparing dinner, too - pumpkin soup and salad with goat cheese and honey :love:
S/M's FS is definitely my favorite FS of the season, with Sui/Han's SP being my favorite SP of the season!

I hope someday it'll get higher PCS than Tarasova/Morozov's FS, as it deserves ..

thank you, Eclair:), likewise - your dinner sounds way better than mine:laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
World Feed is now on air (just had the trumpet call).

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-america/624f9b89-aa55-4dc5-a246-74e49caf22cd

Unfortunately, the only competition being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels is the Ladies Free. :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule:
www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpusa2017/gpusa2017_Pairs_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpusa2017/SEG006.HTM

Hope this helps.

I won't be watching LIVE, because I am currently watching the podium ceremony for the Ladies from the Trophée de France, and will then be watching last week's Pairs FS.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan