2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance

FSGMT

Record Breaker
What a terrible choice of theme and music for them! :disapp:

(He's incredibly handsome, though :noshake: )

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! Loboda and Drodz ! A dance that pits the partners as adversaries. I really enjoyed that program; they had such a spark. :luv17: They had my imagination engaged, too, remembering the movie.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Pavel Drozd really deserves better. Who can we pair him up with and make the future #1 Russian team?

Everyone said that about Gabriella. Look now.

You can't pair just 2 excellent skaters together. Look at S/K.

They'll get there I hope.

Giselle

Medalist
A bit off topic but Nathalie & Alban mentioned on French Eurosport that Angélique Abachkina got her French passport :yes2: She is eligible to represent France at the Olympics if they qualify!

notonmylife15

On the Ice
Oh good lord that thread was a nightmare for us canadians. Since V/M are hailed as legends and have a large fanbase on here this thread wont be as bad. And because on average ice dance fans on here are pretty chillier and more lowkey than singles fans which I love.

People were getting pissy. I don't get it. Katelyn was obviously the best and the crowd was solid. Don't take it personally. I love my neighbor Canadians.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Sarah and 4everchan - are you both ready for Andrew to show up? Fans ready to get you cooled?:laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Why aren't the Canadians skating to the Michael Buble version of this song, it's more fun anyway.