3T3T<< FALL
3Lz Long wait, could be minus
nice step sequence
gets the Flamenco look
inabauer into 2A nice

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, loved Anastasiia :luv17: lovely arms and performance and that layback! :love:

Leonardo

Final Flight
Panenkova was amazing technically, but her presentation was just plain boring. I liked Trusova, loved Tarakanova but Panenkova was simply not in the same level artistically.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Considering Panenkova was the weakest of their three girls competing in jgp, she did incredibly well.

I think Fedichkina's SP was better artistically in my opinion, both the choreography and the posture, but she was maybe a little slower.

euroskate

Final Flight
Lin another Asian American Girl

oh Adam rippon as choreographer!!

2A very nice flow
3F3T<
3Lz Long wait could be minus

Kind of funny how she tucks in her legs, not really good for plus GOE this way

nice spins

big Music, Little to big maybe. nice Version though

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Alisa deserved the higher PCS overall. They can give Panenkova the higher SS and TR mark but other 3 components should be lower than Alisa's.

euroskate

Final Flight
from the three tutberizde Girl panenkowa for sure has the Advantage that she has gone trough Body changes already. and considering this her big jumps are just amazing. she is most probably not gonna lose them. just sad that she does not have the Performance side naturally wich for sure is with trusowa and i also can see it in tarankowa

anyhow it is just amazing how this School is producing talents and the also deliver. just imagin the nerves they are going trough. just wow all are doing their stuff so far

PiggytailProdigy

On the Ice
Even as a russian fan, I simply think that Panenkova is extremely boring. Highest TES? I mean her jumps are great (not really wowing but still pretty good and consistent) but her spins and StSq??? Oh well, I guess I'll wait for protocols until I say anything else

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Alisa deserved the higher PCS overall. They can give Panenkova the higher SS and TR mark but other 3 components should be lower than Alisa's.

Alisa did get higher IN score than Daria.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Even as a russian fan, I simply think that Panenkova is extremely boring. Highest TES? I mean her jumps are great (not really wowing but still pretty good and consistent) but her spins and StSq??? Oh well, I guess I'll wait for protocols until I say anything else

Spins and stsq were good, she got the levels (not the most flexible skater for sure), it's just the quality of some of these moves, at one point in the steps i think she was going to do an illusion but the leg wasn't high enough and it didn't look like that.

The highest TES is deserved and she deserves the first place because of that, but PCS should have been a little lower than Fedichkina in performance and composition (interpretation is already lower)