2017 JGPF Ladies FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Ladies FS

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Only 60 PCS for Kostornaya - They definitely are in a stingy mood PCS-wise today.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow...she fell, but Alexandra's attacking this!

And there's Eteri!

Wow according to Ted that fall was the only one in this whole competition out of 100 jumps!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
All we needed was to see that 4s clean after such a good competition :sad: Alexandra was really nervous today. You can see it in the in-between skating. But she probably holds onto the first place in the end. In my opinion Alyona deserved it more.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Woke up only in time to see Trusova, but from the comments it seems that the competition was fierce.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow...one fall for the whole event and it was on a quad.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
All we needed was to see that 4s clean after such a good competition :sad: Alexandra was really nervous today. You can see it in the in-between skating. But she probably holds onto the first place in the end. In my opinion Alyona deserved it more.

I agree. The tech content is really awesome, but presentation wise both Alena and Nastya are better.

And here's the next Club 200 member!

Leonardo

Final Flight
Wow, Trusova was quite overscored in pcs here. Her lack of maturity in comparison to other girls, especially Kostornaia was quite obvious. PE and IN should suffer, but there was almost no difference. She almost won the free. Well...:scratch2:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Alena should have been higher on PCS compared to everyone I think. I just got mindblown by her, one of the most brilliant skate by a junior I've ever seen.

And this might be THE best Ladies Junior GPF event... ever. 1 fall... on a Quad. By a 13-year old. Insanity.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
This is one where it's hard to say whether Alena or Alexandra should have won. IMO, Alexandra deserves it, despite the fall. Only one single fall in a competition, while pushing the envelope of the sport and attempting to make history-- I can't complain about a skater with a fall winning against a perfectly clean skater. Good job, Alexandra, and good job all the stellar ladies!