2017 JGPF Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Pairs FS

TMC

Record Breaker
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah they were so good! BUT HARLEY THAT FALL AAAAAAAAAAH

I don't think it was that bad actually - he got up immediately and they were perfect afterwards. I remember Martin Bidar had a similar slip-off-the-edge fall right after a jump and luckily it didn't affect the jump score because it happened right after the jump.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Woohoo Harley and Katia are in the lead!

Ooo but this is a good program by Apollonariia and Dimitri - at least when they've done it previously...I wonder who'll get the gold!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Great skate from the Aussies :cheer:

TMC

Record Breaker
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THEY'RE LEADING yaaaaaaaaaaay

Hold on - it's at least silver!!! I just realised that! So happy, they deserve it :)

ETA: I must say I think they should get 2-3 pts more at least on PCS

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Jumps :hopelessness: I liked everything else though! :hap10:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhhh Alice!! i just lvoe this music and still waiting for one of my favourites to skate to it :love: if only they had harder sbs jumps title would be theirs, they will probably get bronze though, that was my favourite program of the day after the Chinese

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG!

HARLEY AND KATIA DID IT!

Junior Grand Prix 2017 Champions!!! Their last junior competition and they won it! Yaaaasss!

Onto the Olympics!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THEY WON! THEY WON!

they wooooooooooon!

frida80

Record Breaker
I brought the spatula to peel Karne from the ceiling. Congrats Katia and Harley. Next up, the Olympics!

peese

Medalist
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THEY WON! THEY WON!

they wooooooooooon!

Well...this is my 1000th post and what a great way to use it to say yahoo to Katia and Harley as the 2017 Jr Grand Prix Champs!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie!!! How exciting for these guys. What a year and 4 months they've had!!!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I brought the spatula to peel Karne from the ceiling. Congrats Katia and Harley. Next up, the Olympics!
:laugh2:

I know not everyone like Nina Mozer, but she did really good job making a pair out of these two :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well...this is my 1000th post and what a great way to use it to say yahoo to Katia and Harley as the 2018 Jr Grand Prix Champs!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie!!! How exciting for these guys. What a year and 4 months they've had!!!

They're 2017 JGP Champs, since it's 2017 :p

peese

Medalist
:laugh2:

I know not everyone like Nina Mozer, but she did really good job making a pair out of these two :)

- - - Updated - - -

They're 2017 JGP Champs, since it's 2017 :p

Well...I have had a few cocktails!!! Made the edit..thanks cathlen!

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Did Katia and Harley earn some points for Australia? I think team Australia have a good chance to compete at Olympic especially cause T/T are not part of Israeli team (or T/T results are considered?) :confused: E: Oh, i can watch Junior Short Dance a little bit now since that stream decide to show to me :)