3F - stepout
2A - scratchy
CSSp
CCoSp

FS: 66.01+65.92 = 131.93, 196.88, 2/25

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Good for Makar to get those big jumps but man he was really dragging at the end...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
LOL @ Ted's comment, the seniors don't get tired... uhhuh, then he quickly corrected himself. ;-)

This was some fine skating and nice jumps, I loved this!

Warwick360

Medalist
YIKES! Was that a flying booger at the end? Only came to say that since I accidentally stumbled on the live broadcast of Junior Grand Prix. :laugh:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Oh dear, he falls apart.

Is there something in the air or in the water? This lack of stamina is so widespread it must have a common reason.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
26 Roman SAVOSIN (RUS)

Music: Toccata and Fugue by Johann Sebastian Bach

Black outfit w/ deep V-neck, wing effect

4T - bit forward
4S - hangs on
2A+3T
4T+2T - hangs on
CCSp
3S - stepout
2A+1Lo+3F
3Lo - fall
3Lz - fall
FCSSp
StSq
CCoSp

Ambitious, but rather messy skate

FS: 65.09+60.50-2.00 = 123.59, 187.54, 4/26

Plisskin

Medalist
He did 3 quads (the Sal looked underroated to me) but what a messy program. I'd still keep Tomoki in 3rd.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
gold for Mitsuki?!?!?!?!?! well done! :yahoo: and congratz to Makar and Tomoki too :cheer:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
I don't know how i feel about Mitsuki ahead of Makar, especially with that huge gap.

Less ambitious program from the japanese but cleanly done, while Makar was tired at the end of the program and one mistake on the 3lo (maybe the 3s under in the combo?) but the rest was good, the 4T was fully rotated.

I'd say though that at Junior nationals Makar FS had a different music cut, they changed the steps sequence part which looked beautiful, but the choreography is the same so now it doesn't always match with the music. Glinka-Molotov what are you doing?

ioanna

Record Breaker
Good to see coach Yoshinori Onishi having success again after coaching Tatsuki Machida to the Sochi Olympics and World Championships silver. Good job Mitsuki :agree: