2017 Jr Worlds Ladies SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Ladies SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Dear Q, please come sit next to Holly's name...

You know, it took until Princessroja's reply for me to work out what this post was about.

I thought you were writing to James Bond's equipment supplier!!! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
Yaaaassss Starr you go girl! Good for you! I remember watching her skating to "Whip My Hair" way back when, can't believe she's here now!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Her TES stuck for the most part. Impressive considering its Amano!

kalee

On the Ice
YES!!! Starr slayed!! First above 50 points and pretty confident she will qualify by a mile...

Imagine

Medalist
Is she going to train some harder jumps? Probably too late for Pyeongchang but still. She has sooooo much potential.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Never seen Starr before, but what a performance!

So much energy! And such good skating.

Definitely deserved to go into the lead by a huge margin.

Starr by name, Star by nature.

CaroLiza_fan

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Who ever chose the music and program for Starr, well done! Now that's a great choice for a young skater.
Excellent score, she'll qualify.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
nice skate by starr! solidly into first for now. wish she would have ripponed a few jumps as she did at nationals but overall a VERY strong skate and she looked nervous on that first jump so good for her for pulling it off.

frida80

Record Breaker
55.83! Great job! She'll qualify for sure.

Absolutely! It's not a bad score considering that two weeks ago she didn't even know she'd be here. It's not much lower than her national short score either. So very good job, as far as I'm concerned!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Benjaminsen has the tiniest crossovers I've seen in ages. Send her to the speedskaters for a few weeks.

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Is she going to train some harder jumps? Probably too late for Pyeongchang but still. She has sooooo much potential.

She's working on her Lutz and Flip. Competed both at Golden Bear in the fall, with some issues: 2Lze and 1F. But given that this was a pretty last minute switch in assignment and she's still working on them, I'm excited to see this score and what she'll do over the spring/summer when she has more time to work on them