2017 Russian Nationals Men's SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Men's SP

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
well I guess a present from Liza to her bf is in order!:agree: he was awesome! that SS!!:bow:

Not sure about Alisa's present to hers:laugh: he still has a chance tho in the LP! gather yourself, Dima!!

vorravorra

Record Breaker
But seriously, if Lazukin finally gets his jumps together and starts getting the PCS that he actually deserves... A girl can dream, I guess.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Nope! Lord Samarin was cool! So speed skating, not so good skating skills like Dima's, but he is fast! And nice jumps and spins. :agree:

Btw, he is from CSKA too. I didn't know. Well, it's good, that means he could beat Kovtun at free skate! At least will get not so big PCS handicap.

Yes i don't know why but the order has affected those PCS too much.

Artur Dmitriev Jr has higher PCS than Dima :scratch2:

Let's see what happens in the free since i'm not sure all these skaters around the 80s will skate that well again.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
But seriously, if Lazukin finally gets his jumps together and starts getting the PCS that he actually deserves... A girl can dream, I guess.
look at the silly PCS for SS he got :angry1:
the Fed is dumb:disapp:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I saw Andrey Lazukin for the first time at Russian Nationals this year. Am I the only one who saw a hint of Johnny Weir in his skating? He was quite impressive. Hope his FS goes well. Way to go Andrey!:cheer:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
I saw Andrey Lazukin for the first time at Russian Nationals this year. Am I the only one who saw a hint of Johnny Weir in his skating? He was quite impressive. Hope his FS goes well. Way to go Andrey!:cheer:
some ppl call him 'our Patrick Chan' or 'Lambiel' even:dev2:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
some ppl call him 'our Patrick Chan' or 'Lambiel' even:dev2:

I think they are getting a little bit ahead of themselves :rofl: Maybe more of a Denis Ten, considering how inconsistent he is...his track record is not encouraging. Of course, it would be nice if he has sorted himself out - at least he should get higher than 13th place here for once.