2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Free Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Free Dance

TMC

Record Breaker
Well, C/B have a door wide open for the title, but not if that patch of ice has any say about it...

You think they can get 120? I hope show because that would be an awesome performance!!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Why can't we have decent ice in the US, at the nationals? Seriously, this is like what happened in JGP Germany and TDF where everyone disastered.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was it yesterday night though? It feels like it's been a little less than a day. And ladies competed on Thursday, right? I would guess that the discipline that requires lifting would get more time to recover.

It was early evening, 5pm CST. Many events are a day turnaround; it's less common, though by no means unheard of, to have that day gap.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Madison's dress makes her look heavy and chunky - not a good style for her athletic build.

A lot of her dresses to that to her, I've noticed. I don't know who her costumer is, but I keep thinking that she needs to do what Ashley did and get some fashion advice from Marissa- that girl knows how to dress an athletic body

andromache

Record Breaker
Love C/B's costumes.

H/D are pretty darn lucky that H/B skated even worse or they could've missed out on Worlds.

Lissy

Medalist
I really applaud them for going for unique but I still hate this program. But, it's a good thing for them to go way out of the box this year so they can really grow from it and be better for it next year.