2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Free Dance

glorybox6

Final Flight
And Alex just clipped the boards! What is going on!?

Tbh this program just doesn't hold my interest...

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Charlie White please give Kaitlyn a hug later and say something encouraging...

desertskates

Medalist
I like this program, but I don't love it. It just doesn't have nearly the impact of last year's free dance for the Shibs.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
After H/B I was sooo nervous for the Shibs. But I love the program and them ofcourse.

Lissy

Medalist
I like that program a lot but they seemed to be working too hard to get through it today. Hopefully by worlds they will perform it looking effortless.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Always afraid of these smaller U.S. rinks. Alex was good to just tap his boot on the boards. *plunk*

Eislauf

On the Ice
How is it possible that Alex gets more handsome every season, and Maia becomes more beautiful??!!

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow, they were quite cool! Alex clipped his skate on the baord and it didn't unravel them!

Plisskin

Medalist
Yep. still think this program is boring. I hope they go back to Peter and have him solely choreograph their free next year cause Evolution, ironically, doesn't evolve like at all. Sorry Shibsibs.

glorybox6

Final Flight
The last 20 seconds or so looked sort of.. sloppy to me? Did they change the choreography? Just me?

GGFan

Record Breaker
I love the Shibs, but I want more out of that program. More power in the second half would take it up a notch.