2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS | Page 33 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS

Rissa

Record Breaker
Loool, Nathan is in the league of his own here. Like, no fricking contest, omg.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Way to skate under so musch hype and pressure. The new standard i for every other male skater is here. Congrats Nathan.

badknees

Medalist
Let's not even let him skate in the gala. Someone make him a cozy seat full of soft things that he can watch the gala from. Don't wanna risk it.

And Raf wants USFS to hire a physical therapist to work with him every day? USFS, get on it!

He's just so consistent. It's shocking.

Hire a physical therapist? So, Nathan is still recouping and needs help? Or Raf just knows what the quads are doing to his body and others as well.

aa456

On the Ice
Let's not even let him skate in the gala. Someone make him a cozy seat full of soft things that he can watch the gala from. Don't wanna risk it.

And Raf wants USFS to hire a physical therapist to work with him every day? USFS, get on it!

He's just so consistent. It's shocking.

If I was USFS I would do whatever the heck Raf tells me. He's basically got the only singles hope for USA on the international stage. Give the guy whatever he needs!

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I mean… that was one quad for each finger of a hand (unless you're Jessica Dubé)… One quad for each card in a poker hand… One quad for each Spice Girl! IN•SA•NI•TY!

andromache

Record Breaker
Hire a physical therapist? So, Nathan is still recouping and needs help? Or Raf just knows what the quads are doing to his body and others as well.

I think just preventative care? Idk. Quote from Raf: "Only scary part is, to not get damaged. I want to hire proper people, (therapists) to make adjustments to his body and how he feels. I want to have professionals around every day, and that costs money."