2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Pairs SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Pairs SP

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jim Pederson is working as hard as his skaters! :laugh: Really love it!

TMC

Record Breaker
Oh, definitely. I love watching Nate skate. He just seems like an awesome person.

He does indeed. Sometimes when I need cheering up I watch his and Felicia's 2014 Nationals FS and just look at his face throughout - I can't help but smile! :biggrin:

skatemouse

On the Ice
S/B got really lowballed in PCS...Judges are maybe keeping D/F in the game?
They just need to work more on comfort as a team. they are new D/F have that part down. So not low-balled. It shows there is no fast forward for time together it will come. They did great though but cautious and slow normal for a brand new team.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
This is such a weird schedule. I keep thinking I missed the last group and ladies are about to start because all the show lighting is up

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Omg, Danny just wiped out on crossovers and slid into the boards.

Is this because I declared you my favorites? Did I jinx you? :hopelessness:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I get it but it is clouded and partially hidden with ads which I cannot get rid of. I also have not lucks with the other links. Crap!!!

There should be an "X" toward the top left hand corner that you click on to close the ads. Just don't click anything else.

skatemouse

On the Ice
Before this warm up got on did anyone else see Marissa give Mervin the look of death when he clapped to the music before they got on yikes he stopped right away just thought it interesting.

Last edited: