Final Flight
Way to go, Karen! Beautiful SP!
Probably 3Lz-3T<, but aniway, it was really a great performance :love:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great program!! One of my favorite senior programs TBH and very well done! :clap:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
The combo will be URed again. It was just the quater but I think they will not give it to her.

MIM

Medalist
Karen.. that was beautiful.. there has been so many doubts after her win at the US nationals and her recent injury at the practice(?) but she tells her confidence with this beautiful peacock dance SP.
I love you, Karen.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That was such a beautiful skate from Karen. She really takes her time and is not rushing any movement. Beautiful spiral too. Hopefully no carrots, but 3T looked in real time already like it may get UR call ...

Last edited:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Karen Chen:

High 3Lz+3T, and she's bringing the speed through her spins like she did at Nationals. And a crackin' 3Lo with a fine spiral to boot. Good landing for the 2A. Fine, centered layback spin as well. 3T on the combo might be called <.

Chen definitely shook off the nerves tonight and delivered a fine performance. I don't think the judges are going to give her the PCS just due to reputation, though I think she deserves more for this performance. Still, a great setup for a top finish for the US in the free!