2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 80 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

MIM

Medalist
I respect kovtun and his coach. She helped him calm down from the painful fall from the fall during warm-up and focus on the job at hand. Respect!

Plisskin

Medalist
I'm not a fan of Maxim's skating, but he deserves better programs to be honest. And costumes too. That jacket...

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
damn..didn't see that coming...or actually, it's the Quad Salchow, so definitely did. Sad for Yuzu but can't even be mad cuz it's Boyangman and baby Shoma in the lead!!!! :love::love:

Unfortunately Boyang will be screwed tomorrow, as usual...

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kovtun was OK, but I almost thought I was watching a slow-motion replay at the end.

The program needs more snap.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I can't handle this ridiculous program. :palmf:

It is like in a very bad mexican restaurant with very bad food. Despite the live bands, and enthusaistic service, you just can't get into it with the cheap plastic utensils. Some people love that sort of things though.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Boyang! :yahoo: That was exciting! The cameraman deserves to be drawn and quartered though!

This program never grew on me. I still dislike it from the first time I saw it. Good save though on that 4S combo. Did it count?

I disliked Hanyu SP early in the season but GPF performance really changed it for me. Now it's in my top 5 favourite Men SP this season :)

apple123

On the Ice
Guess it's time to have a champion with the cheated jumps as quads and crossovers as transitions. What a shame.