2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 42 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
LOLOLOLOLOL.

Well it should be a very interesting FD.

The script is definitely being written for next year here.

drama and bring the popcorn, this will be a nailbitter...

and kind of YEAH, looking at almost 6 pts separation ocean between Tessa/Scott and the rest, they are indeed no more in their prime - they are already at stellar level where nobody can reach

Last edited:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
So P/C survived the SD. Since they have a strong FD, I think it will be pretty hard for someone else to overtake them, despite the very small margin they have against the American teams (especially since the Shibs are the biggest threat and they are 2 points below). I think it's pretty safe to say that V/M will get the gold and P/C silver. I still think the Shibs may get the bronze. We will see

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Welll! That was quite a Short Dance! Congrats to all the couples, although I'm a bit sad that the Shibs ended up down in 5, but I guess there's not much in it between them and the podium.

Tessa and Scott definitely owned it though!

Can't wait to see who becomes world champions! I haven't actually checked to see when the Free Dance program starts...sure hope it's not 2am Aussie time...

And now I have to get to bed, I have work tomorrow!

andromache

Record Breaker
Marie-France teams all in top 3. Kind of crazy. Then again I guess Marina did that too sometimes.

I missed the entire competition and just got on now but these standings are wild! Madi and Zach have the lowest PCS of the top 8 and are still in 3rd. (I like their hated SD, lol).

Looking forward to the protocol. Everyone must've missed levels sans V/M and H/D?

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
loooooooooooool
Good thing I stopped caring about the results for ID
save myself a lot of nerves:laugh:

HD in 3rd is:rofl:

medvedevasocks

Match Penalty
So P/C survived the SD. Since they have a strong FD, I think it will be pretty hard for someone else to overtake them, despite the very small margin they have against the American teams (especially since the Shibs are the biggest threat and they are 2 points below). I think it's pretty safe to say that V/M will get the gold and P/C silver. I still think the Shibs may get the bronze. We will see

Yes I agree P&C will definitely get the silver unless they have a fall in the FD. That is the only way I could see them possibly not getting it. It will be exciting to see which U.S team gets the bronze. I really hope it will be the Hubbell & Donohue getting it.

thoakun

Final Flight
With the way it is unfolding in ice dance, and there's a whooping another 12 months until Pyeongchang, I can see P/C is not even safe for the podium. This is getting nailbiting :popcorn:

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I never would have thought H/D would be in third and the Shibs in 5th. I'm glad W/P made the final flight.

Except for 1st they are all very close. I can see anyone winning the silver at this point.

ACK.. no I was thinking it was 6 teams but it's 5. Darn.

They theoretically have a big chance for a bronze... But i think judges will give bronze to the one of Americans... Different nations on the podium - much more happy people :)

auser

Record Breaker
Thanks lord, this season of "bah bah bah" sounds, dance fitness moves and "we're pushing 30 but can we join your end-of-school parties" outfits are over :hslap:.
Umm so why did you keep watching ice dance? Just curious, not meant as snark:)