United-States
ISU Grand Prix Final 2018/19
Vancouver / CAN

Venue: Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
6066 Thunderbird Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
Phone +1 604-822-6121

06 December 2018 - 09 December 2018

GRAND PRIX FINAL PAIRS FREE SKATE
Saturday, December 8, 2018, 20:20 PST (UTC -8)

Time In Other Places

Official Website
ISU website
Entries

First Announcement
Map
Schedule
Planned Program Content for All Teams and Skaters
Detailed Results and Protocols
TV and Livestream Thread
Videos Thread

StN.
Name
Nation
Rank
Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN

RUS
Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES

FRA
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE

ITA
Warm-Up Group 2
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV

RUS
Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT

RUS
Cheng PENG / Yang JIN

CHN

ENTRIES
PAIRS

(In order of qualification)

Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES
SP: "Uninvited" performed by Alanis Morrissette, from the City of Angels soundtrack; Guillaume Cizeron (SP)
FS: "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, performed by Ursine Vulpine ft. Annaca; "The Last Feeling" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Charlie White (FS)
FRA
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
SP: "I Got You (I Feel Good)" by James Brown; choreo by Peter Tchernyshev, Evgeni Prisiaghny
FS: "The Winter" by Balmorhea; choreo by Peter Tchernyshev, Evgeni Prisiaghny
RUS
Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
SP: "Alexander Nevski" by Sergei Prokofiev; choreo by T. Druchinina, P. Tchernyshev, P. Camerlengo
FS: "Toi et Moi" by Igor Krutoi; choreo by T. Druchinina, P. Tchernyshev, P. Camerlengo
RUS
Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Ophelia" by The Lumineers; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "La vie en rose;" choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP: "Never Tear Us Apart" by Joe Cocker; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, John Kerr, Giuseppe Arena
FS: "Tristan and Isolde" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga, John Kerr, Giuseppe Arena
ITA
Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
SP: "When Winter Comes" performed by André Rieu; choreo by A. Maximov, S. Komolov, A. Zhelezniakov
FS: The Great Gatsby soundtrack; choreo by A. Maximov, S. Komolov, A. Zhelezniakov
RUS
Substitutes

Last edited:

rachno2

Record Breaker
After the Spamelot discussion, I kind of want to root for Z/E for the lulz, but I strongly dislike their FS (it commits a worse crime than tackiness.....it's boring). Hoping T/M and J/C show us their best, and P/J can hang on to a medal! (any color is good with me)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so since there are highlights on Eurosport tonight, I am only going to watch LIVE up until the end of the Warm-Up. And then start catching up on the things that were shown on Eurosport last night, and the last of the Junior competitions.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/8eb910bb-0e32-49f1-8529-92e963b61774

Unfortunately, the Pairs Free is not being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

...BUT, there will be an hour of highlights on tomorrow night, for the hour before the LIVE coverage of the Gala.

Here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 highlights on the Player (starts at 5m 30s. Highlights of Free Dance at start. LIVE coverage of Gala at 1h 08m 25s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...ix-final/8043aed3-bf93-4989-bc05-8f0c176360fb

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs Free:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/gpf1819_Pairs_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/SEG006.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
After the Spamelot discussion, I kind of want to root for Z/E for the lulz, but I strongly dislike their FS (it commits a worse crime than tackiness.....it's boring). Hoping T/M and J/C show us their best, and P/J can hang on to a medal! (any color is good with me)

Blame my boyfriend! :laugh: At least it made the programme more entertaining.

I will hope against BVs that P/J win, but as always, I just want everyone to leave the ice happy with their skates.

SNAKSuyun

did it spark joy?
On the Ice
Country
China
P/J and J/C, please go clean! (And everybody of course. But especially those two pairs)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
It is 5.20 AM, I am kind of underwhelmed after FD (seems like a constant thing this season for me) and mad at myself for bombing predictions game. Slept only 2 hrs today...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Be safe everyone!

I'm okay with who ever wins here. They are all good teams.