2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships Men's SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships Men's SP

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... Kazuki you are pulling off another Rostelecom FS only this time you're not underrotating or stepping out I need you at Worlds...

champs

Final Flight
I love the choice of Call me by your name and MAY in the backyard by Ryuichi Sakamoto (happy I can hear three Sakamoto tracks in one event)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Darn. Too bad on the 4S. Once he got beyond that, it was a good skate. Oh there's Misha Ge. :laugh:

champs

Final Flight
Sayaka Yodo in the KnC!

Yamakuma's coaches are talking about the dejavu of Miyu's butterfly, wonder which Miyu.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
No streams working here, so I'm relying on your commentary to get me through the rest of this morning <3
So happy to hear about Daisuke, Shoma and Koshiro!

I'm still watching the Live QQ stream which has the Chinese guy talking over it.

CaroLiza_fan

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
... Kazuki you are pulling off another Rostelecom FS only this time you're not underrotating or stepping out I need you at Worlds...

I love his riverdance, it would be so popular in Saitama! Hope he is encouraged to score a season's best in the FS!

champs

Final Flight
Any vids of that?
Live streaming of KnC and interviews in the backstage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhFfnS9QPC4

Individual videos will be posted later on just like pairs dance and ladies, I believe, so even if you missed the interviews live you still get to watch them later.

Sota's pretty disappointed in his interview, he said he will do proper conditioning before the freeskate and be ready to include a quad in the free.