2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships Men's SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Japanese National FS Championships Men's SP

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Mixed bag of performances tonight.

But big highlight was Dai's return to Nationals. The outpouring of love for him from Japan and around the world is epic.

Shoma was amazing as well, but I'm worried about the free. He fought through tonight but an injury sustained in the warmup will probably begin to be more and more troublesome between tomorrow and the day after. --I hope it is not serious.
He was looking ragged in the step-sequence from what I could see on my TV watching the broadcast live.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Live streaming of KnC and interviews in the backstage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhFfnS9QPC4

Individual videos will be posted later on just like pairs dance and ladies, I believe.

Sota's pretty disappointed in his interview, he said he will do proper conditioning before the freeskate and be ready to include a quad in the free.

:thank:

I've yet to see him land a quad in competition this season, but if he goes for it I do hope he lands it :pray: Maybe I shouldn't watch, I seem to be jinxing my favorites by watching.

champs

Final Flight
Jun's SP was mesmerizing. Thank you Yuka!

For non-speakers of Japanese, the Fuji TV commentator said Kihira wanted to skate to Clair de Lune after watching Jun Suzuki's SP to this music last season.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jun was so good!! And that's how you pull off an all-blue outfit!

champs

Final Flight
Whether or not Taichi will make it to the free is now in the hands of the last skater...

Interspectator

Record Breaker
In the post SP interview, Shoma was asked about his (possible) injury, he said he would not talk about it before the Free skate, because he does not want to make it an excuse.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
That happy Daisuke is really healing content for all of us fans who went through the 2013/2014 season and that years Nationals. He looks so happy and is laughing so much, yes!

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Last group of FS skating order:

Keiji
Yuma
Shu
Shoma
Daisuke
Koshiro!!!

sk8ath

On the Ice
Sadly. I hope Rafael and other coaches along with him will take care of the mental side of Honda sisters (and of course their technical stuff.)

After reading the protocol, only 3T on the combo is rotated... ._.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Shoma and Dai back to back, what more do we need? And Shoma not last, that's good. :agree:

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Am I right that Koshiro wouldn’t be able to be selected for 4CC or even Worlds, because he hasn’t done any international senior events this year?

I guess Team Champéry hasn’t expected him to do that well so see this as an option. It would suck if he’d qualify and cannot go because he just didn’t do a senior challenger...