2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OK this music is a choice! I kinda like it though! It's giving me Charlie and the Chocolate Factory vibes for some reason!

Well the first part at least, now we've entered a dance hall.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
OK this music is a choice! I kinda like it though! It's giving me Charlie and the Chocolate Factory vibes for some reason!

The music is a choice, and one I don’t disagree with. The costuming, on the other hand, was a case of mistakes being made.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The music is a choice, and one I don’t disagree with. The costuming, on the other hand, was a case of mistakes being made.

The tassel thing Maxim's got going on is indeed...odd.

I like Arina's outfit though!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Well the first part at least, now we've entered a dance hall.

There should totally be ice dance teams that should skate to Willy Wonka Jr. music.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Ah, we can’t have an ID competition without a “MY LUGGAGE” lift, can we? Girl. Hold your core. You’re being flung around a bit too much for my taste.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Some cool moves in there but again just too OTT for me. Didn't look as refined as S/E. TES is close tho.

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
So much energy from the two :clap: Twizzles look a bit off, otherwise, well done!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Arina and Maxim, wow, what a fun performance!

That reminds me that I never got around to watching Black Cat, White Cat. Oops. I'm sure I'll love this even more than I already do once I watch.

Arina, girl, if you get tired of that dress someday, I will gladly take it off your hands for you.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The music is a soundtrack from a film about gipsies living in Balkan. You don't need a story for it :devil:

Ah...that does explain some stuff. I was looking at the 'Black cat White Cat' title a bit too literally!

Ooo gosh the scores!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Gold for S/E :yahoo:. Well deserved but ouch at the margin for U/N.