2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Junior Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
They nailed it.

Other than the fact they looked like they were skating in separate rinks at times (lol, trust me, your partner does not have cooties; you can skate closer together), I really enjoyed that. She has wonderful flow out of those throws. Keeping an eye on them.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Lovely COSTUMES M/G. Yay for you.
I do kind of wish that one of Anastasia's dresses between the two programs wasn't red.

Now, of course, a book-accurate costume for her character would get them a costume violation deduction, heh.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I really like them. The’ve got a strong presence on the ice. A lot of talent to work with :agree:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I love them, they're my current favorite Russian pairs team along with B/K. Nastya Mishina is a great Margarita and they have the best Master and Margarita costumes for this season, and they're just so good and with great chemistry. Can't wait to see them as seniors :luv17:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Aren't they a very new pairing? Might have something to do with it

They're not very new, they've been together since spring 2017.
I don't mind that they're not all there yet; this is a young team after all. But I'm not really understanding some of the comments about how much more mature they are than the other juniors.

No one's beating that today!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I do kind of wish that one of Anastasia's dresses between the two programs wasn't red.

Now, of course, a book-accurate costume for her character would get them a costume violation deduction, heh.

Ah, you’re a man of wealth and taste, I see. Russian lit nerds, unite!

Metis

Record Breaker
I love how this soundtrack keeps being used and I’ve never even heard of the original work. The rock I live under is very comfy, it seems.

rachno2

Record Breaker
I love how this soundtrack keeps being used and I’ve never even heard of the original work. The rock I live under is very comfy, it seems.

I think it's the soundtrack to a universally panned Madonna-directed film :slink:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Not a SB, but that's misleading because their best FD score is from a CS event as seniors. This score is their best as juniors by ~4 points in the FS and ~3 points overall.

Metis

Record Breaker
She needs more extension in the lasso lift. I don’t need another “I am late for my flight and am running through the airport with MY LUUUUGGGGAAAAAGE!” lift in my life.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Why won't they get the audio fixed :tantrum:

P/R have huge throws and smooth lifts, and boy I love her dress.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
P/R don't have the difficulty in the SBS but they have superb flow in and out of the pair elements.

Metis

Record Breaker
I think it's the soundtrack to a universally panned Madonna-directed film :slink:

Was the plot Averbukh made for Med about a deaf woman learning to hear in any way related to the film or did he just freelance? Because their packaging makes me think prince and princess, and IMDB suggests that’s the right guess.... I am confused.

s_parks

Record Breaker
He does the best damn lifts in the business. Insanely smooth and clean.

Well, they did as well as they could with their limited jump difficulty. I need to stop liking teams without triples.