3Lz+3T
3F+2A+SEQ
3Lz
FCSp3
ChSq1 +1.50
FCCoSp4

FS: 131.67 (2nd)
TOT: 200.75 (2nd)

I remember when Jia burst onto the scene and Junior Worlds and she was so young and so good. She has grown up so much since then! No matter what happens here, she should be proud of how she skated and how much she has improved as a skater.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I can't believe we are on the last skater already - what a wonderful group of ladies

Wasn't it just!

Time flies when you're having fun.

All the programmes we saw were just beautiful. But, with a field that is completely made up of Japanese and Korean skaters, I wouldn't expect anything else.

CaroLiza_fan

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Fantastic skate from Shin Jia and the best skate of the day for me. I think Shimada still wins as Shin was only less than a point ahead after the SP.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jia is a more mature and polished performer, and that bauer - wow. Don't know if she has enough firepower to win. Both girls are wonderful and I could watch them all day. Whatever the judges decide is okay with me. Congratulations and thank you lovely ladies all!

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Ahh another great skate by Jia!! Very well deserved silver, I wonder if she's going to try ultra C next season so she can contend with Mao, or whether she's going to try adding more 3-3s first.

Ahh my child Rena got the bronze 🥹 Sorry I put you 4th instead of 3rd, mama should've trusted you :bow: