2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Men - SP

jillredhand

Record Breaker
It's terrible, but I'm really hoping some of the guys can come back and beat Reynolds...Reynolds just is going nowhere internationally. One of the other guys is a better bet with the international judges.

I kind of agree. Okay, I agree a lot, though I feel bad about it. But I would so much rather see the Fed send Nam or Nic. Kevin has just never really done it for me, and with only two spots, I'd rather see them send a bright young hope, even if none of our guys are realistically going to rank very high.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Kevin Reynolds

3S+3T to open (was going for a 4S). Controlled 3A to follow, good landing. Strong 4T, looks to have full rotation. A bit slow on some of the spins. I wish Kevin would elevate his PCS since he's stayed on the same plateau for the last few seasons, but this was at least a clean performance with a quad. I think that he didn't have any underrotations.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I kind of agree. Okay, I agree a lot, though I feel bad about it. But I would so much rather see the Fed send Nam or Nic. Kevin has just never really done it for me, and with only two spots, I'd rather see them send a bright young hope, even if none of our guys are realistically going to rank very high.

Eek, I forgot there are only TWO spots.

lady_bee

Medalist
Kevin didn't fall, and he looks happy, that's enough for me:yahoo:

Thanks ShiroKJ & Mrs.P, now I remembered her voice!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So nice to see that other countries can engage in the past present future arguments for skaters spots, not just us Yanks;)