2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Free Skate

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I am very curious how Nationals will come out and how hillarious it will be if Sergei wins the title:laugh:

i wish! :pray: but it's not going to happen :sad21: if kolyada don't get better the title is either aliev's or samarin's

Um, who is Jaime Lannister?

is there still people who doesn't know game of thrones? :biggrin:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ob7p7lDT99cd2/giphy.gif

anyway, about the competition:

congratulations to jason! :hap10:

i've got the feeling we're in going to see daniel grassl at euros! i'm glad to see samarin more committed to the program than usual, still not a performer though and certainly not the greatest showman; kolyada was better than the gps, but still not there :(

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
i wish! :pray: but it's not going to happen :sad21: if kolyada don't get better the title is either aliev's or samarin's

is there still people that doesn't know game of thrones? :biggrin:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ob7p7lDT99cd2/giphy.gif

anyway, about the competition:

congratulations to jason! :hap10:

i've got the feeling we're in going to see daniel grassl at euros! i'm glad to see samarin more committed to the program than usual, still not a performer though and certainly not the greatest showman; kolyada was better than the gps, but still not there :(

Daniel instead of Rizzo? Or does Italy have 2 spots?
BTW.. does Italy have 3 dance and pair spots for Europeans?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i should check it, but if i'm not mistaking, we have 2 spots in men and ladies, 3 in dance and pairs

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Jason! It’s wonderful to see him getting back the consistency and confidence in his technical content that led to his success but eluded him the last couple of seasons. I know his S&G program has had some mixed reviews, but I think it’s a great vehicle for him to work towards showcasing his range.

I appreciate Samarin’s energy and power, and think his music choices suit him, but I agree with the common sentiment that he needs much better choreography and to work on his presentation all around.

And Mikhail :sad21: It’s heartbreaking to be a fan who’s emotionally invested in him (as I am unfortunately). If he weren’t quite so talented, it would be less frustrating. He has everything to be on top except for consistency and confidence in competition. (At least Piper and Paul made me happy :))