2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Short Program

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Going to go make some :coffee: during ice resurfacing, but leaving some good vibes for the last two competitors - both so young! - Luke representing GB (our new Junior Men's Champion), and Daniel who is showing more and more potential. Though I fear he may slip into 5-6th here. Who knows!

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I’m jealous! I’m still on the bus heading home. Hopefully I can get in, make tea and see Luke live.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
No results because: "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later." :dev2: :drama:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I missed the best bits and can’t find the current standings (at least they don’t show when I click on the official results page). Once again, thanks to you guys I’ll keep informed. So pleased for Misha!!! How did Samarin do?

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I missed the best bits and can’t find the current standings (at least they don’t show when I click on the official results page). Once again, thanks to you guys I’ll keep informed. So pleased for Misha!!! How did Samarin do?

I missed it but according to Jackie, 4Lz3T, 3T*, 3A 86.29

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I am back! There is Santa Claus craze in Poland right now, ppl buying gifts like no tomorrow while I popped just to buy some veggie and fruit:laugh:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Such a disappointing crowd in a great arena. Do they advertise these events so the local population knows about them? The viewing public for Skating seems to exist only online these days unless it's the really big Championships as far as Europe is concerned. Very worrying for the ISU. :(

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Oh, so Kolyada and Jason were both good? That makes me so happy. If only the results page weren't OUT OF BANDWIDTH! :dev2:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Interestingly, according to his ISU Bio, Yamato has Jimmy Ma as a choreographer!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Wowza, Daniel Grassl was SO GOOD! He has this quirky artist aura around him, this maybe rough-around-edges movement for now, but a lot of talent and expression to show off!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Misha and Jason in the lead, clean & nice FS tomorrow s'il vous plait:laugh:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Daniel was :agree: but why so many people in the KnC :laugh:

Looked like his teammates competing at the event, how sweet! :)

So that's 2 for 2 withdrawals for TeamGB. Let's hope the Senior Dancers are still competing tomorrow.