2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Short Program

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Aww I just missed Daniel.. what is his score?

���� NoNameFace and Tabsy ❤️ Grenoble Crew ❤️

82 with change, on 6th,very solid and prospective for FS, You are third to the crew:ghug:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
yes, sorry :)

Exciting to watch boys going seniors! did Grazl do a quad loop? If so I suppose it was downgraded... and a 3 axel and a 3-3 combo?

Yes he attempted 4Lo, it was probably downgraded, also two-footed landing, but not sure. 3A and 3-3 combo looked good:)

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Yes he attempted 4Lo, it was probably downgraded, also two-footed landing, but not sure. 3A and 3-3 combo looked good:)

Looks like the couple of marks were actually from them giving him a harsh PCS :frown: rather than the 4Lo - it got a small positive GOE and no < ....

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Looks like the couple of marks were actually from them giving him a harsh PCS :frown: rather than the 4Lo - it got a small positive GOE and no < ....

Oh, see it just now looking at protocols... PCS in mid-6s killed him:drama: and non-existent GOE, you are right.

Jason OTOH, GOE King and rightfully so, quality in every move. Samarin zayaked himself:hopelessness:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Oh, see it just now looking at protocols... PCS in mid-6s killed him:drama: and non-existent GOE, you are right.

Jason OTOH, GOE King and rightfully so, quality in every move. Samarin zayaked himself:hopelessness:

Actually Mikhail is the GOE king - he got a bit more GOE than Jason. :)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

I thought WOW after his performance. All positive on tech! Are those low PCS really fair :scratch2:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
All those +3s and +4s for Misha’s awkward 3A :laugh: I don’t know if I agree with that, but I’m not going to complain......

They probably thought the spread eagle was intentional. :)

He looked good otherwise though.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
What, both the Champery lads withdrew? Even Luke Digby, when this was supposed to be his first Senior event? And Stephane's at the JGPF with Koshiro Shimada now, and heads off to Japan for Christmas in Ice next week...

Well, it seems to me that that's one question answered, at any rate. Oh dear.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What, both the Champery lads withdrew? Even Luke Digby, when this was supposed to be his first Senior event? And Stephane's at the JGPF with Koshiro Shimada now, and heads off to Japan for Christmas in Ice next week...

Well, it seems to me that that's one question answered, at any rate. Oh dear.

Deniss is sick. I don’t know about Luke, maybe there is a bug going around?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And thank you to NoNameFace for the play-by-play!!!!
I was really missing karne!

Sorry skateflake! It would have been 3am for me which is hard to justify on a work night, so I had to be a Responsible Adult and not get up.