2018 Inge Solar Men's Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Inge Solar Men's Free Skate

rachno2

Record Breaker
This is probably the closest we'll ever get to Werner Herzog commentating figure skating

rachno2

Record Breaker
"With him it was an obvious competition" imagine if this person had commentated NHK men last week.....:slink:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
"With him it was an obvious competition" imagine if this person had commentated NHK men last week.....

That would have been insane :rofl:

"I hope this was advertisement for our sport" he signs off with...I hope it wasn't actually, only 2 senior men breaking 200 isn't great :shocked:

Congrats to Daniel, fantastic skate :agree:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm in the process of uploading my screen recordings.

Uhh Roman.... similar to his performance at Skate Canada...

Actually, it was much worse here :palmf: ; his free skate score was only 127.04 points, while at SCI he got 142.88.

Still podium reached.... ��

I honestly can't believe he managed to hang on to a silver medal. He got LUCKY. But Roman had better fix whatever issues he's currently having, otherwise he won't even finish in the Top 10 at the 2019 Canadian Championships. (Seriously, the men's event is going to be a blood bath, and anyone who doesn't bring their A-game won't make the National Team.)

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm just letting you all know that my videos of 4 of the 6 skaters in the final group can be found in the Video thread.

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Whoa, I've just noticed that Tomoki barely managed to keep the bronze medal within his grasp by 0.02 points!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
None of the men heading to the JGPF really made a statement here. But this did reinforce my feeling that Adam is behind the other JGPF guys (which doesn't mean he'll come last - it's not like junior men are predictable). But his SB score was ~205, with Tomoki ~215, Koshiro ~220 and Stephen, Petr and Camden all above 220. And here Adam is well behind the two Americans, even though they didn't have great skates.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Well done Daniel! :clap:

Still few things to improve in his skating but he has the talent to challenge Rizzo at Nationals and potentially even medal at international competitions in seniors. Great 4lo here.

His showing here proved that he could have done a lot more in the JGP this season, he's better than most of the russians.

damn this commentator is savage

He has that senior b commentator syndrome where he roots for the famous skaters, nitpicking on the rest of the field, in fact in the short he was doing that with Daniel because he thought he wasn't going to medal here. lol

But other times i found his comments on point, he spotted underrotations live.