2018 Internationaux de France: GP Predictions Game Round 6 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France: GP Predictions Game Round 6

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The ladies have been a thorn in my side all season :sad4:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lol. I got no points for Jason. I put him in 5th. I was thinking baby steps. He decided to take huge ones instead.

I was thinking with my heart, not my head, when I put Jason second.:biggrin: I also put Deniss in the top five.

I did retain enough objectivity to put Nathan first;)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was thinking with my heart, not my head, when I put Jason second.:biggrin: I also put Deniss in the top five.

I did retain enough objectivity to put Nathan first;)

Deniss was top 5 short and his short is #20 seasons best.

kathali

Rinkside
Dance scoring is done! Overall, this was a pretty good event. And now, medalists!

Gold: Spirals for Miles, ruga, zenskate, moriel, moonstruck, Step Sequence4, MelDee, bennorii, Hyena, lichi, surimi, kathali, cake, TheBallerina, MrECartman, katymay, ladykk, Pippuriphvi, Roast Toast, rosacotton, kois, MalAssada, lady_bee, nipman, PululaFan, semosk8tfan, IndiaP12, and snowflake, with 75 points! :yahoo:
Silver: Nathan13, SashaJuliaSpins, GINO, Poice, Baron Vladmir, SubRosa, StitchMonkey, bakedpotato, selene16angie, Chris Cooper, [email protected], Amelia, Pandicorn, danse, Antyv, alinaharry, itofan, casualfan, and npavel, with 70 points! :hap36:
Bronze: Mohacz, Azcha, gonewiththewind25, IceBallerina, moonkat, rachno2, Ulrica, chasseneige, CanadianSkaterGuy, SnowWhite, Weathergal, sunnystars, lavenderblossom, Fluture, Yuzuruu, DenissVFan, Mrs. P, Koatterce, NoNameFace, charmblade, FS101, Phireye, Katie0906, Nirti, laiyamanika, okokok1777, dodobirdo, alyssamarie, Skater Boy, cathlen, Kittosuni, Nika09, skateflake, Dreamer57, BluishHush, icedance, randomfan, sisy, kathisteff, marulia, Moxiejan, desertskates, Puchi, Kirei, Nyscorp6, and zebobes, with 65 points! :dance:

Most common error was interchanging silver and bronze. Also, I score by hand, so if you think your score is wrong, PM me and I'll fix it. :)

Hey,
I am a little confused. I think I got gold and 75 points in ice dance, but according to the scoresheet I have 0 in ice dance..

Can someone fix this? :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey,
I am a little confused. I think I got gold and 75 points in ice dance, but according to the scoresheet I have 0 in ice dance..

Can someone fix this? :slink:

Sorry, that was probably my fault. :eek::

When I was re-arranging the list alphabetically yesterday, there was a new player that had to be inserted just above you. And I think I must have accidentally deleted your Dance points when moving that player in there.

But, they are back in now, so don't worry.

Sorry about that. :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When will the ladies' scores been posted? I don't see them yet.

I could score the ladies if official scorer is too busy.

Don't worry. I'm scoring the Ladies myself this morning.

There was a mix up. The scorer who was originally down to do it told me about a week before the event that she had to pull out, which was no problem. The problem is that I thought I had asked one of the other Ladies scorers if she could step in, but it turned out that I had forgotten to ask her. :eek::

Now that this has been realised, everything will be sorted by dinner time.

Sorry for the delay

CaroLiza_fan

GINO

On the Ice
Not bad for the first time predictions. Immediately I entered into the "Сlub 200" (players who scored an average two hundred points per event)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Apologies again for the delay, but here are the Ladies results.

Not many players made it onto the podium for this round.

GOLD with 75 points: skateflake.

SILVER with 65 points: Hyena, satine.

BRONZE with 60 points: laiyamanika, moonstruck.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

For the rest of us, we will just have to look at the scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fu3pTCFXl16Rm0WhuHyWOSlq9zUmtI2E5LSwT43rxp0/edit?usp=sharing

Also, the Hall Of Fame tables for the Trophée de France are up already:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...ALL-OF-FAME!&p=2207479&viewfull=1#post2207479

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

skateflake

On the Ice
NOOOOOooooo!!!!!! Very sad to get this gold! Did NOT really win here at all. Medvedeva was SUPPOSED to be my secret silver! At least it worked for Brown.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm very impressed that someone actually got all top 5 right in Ladies! :bow: I'm kind of ok with my 50 points :)