2018 JGP Bratislava Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava Ladies SP

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Clean and everyone at ISU can celebrate the perfectly balanced routine. A monumental moment for figure skating :laugh2:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Yess!!! Clean, solid and confident skate. Great job, Anna, I did not expect anything less from her. :luv17: She will be hard to beat :thumbsup:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Anna T 3F, 2A low, 3Lz3T. She's like a faster and more refined Samodurova, her jumps aren't high but they are solid, good air position, nice flow and extension on landing. I couldn't really connect to her performance, though. Good debut. Glad to see her at JGP finally.

andromache

Record Breaker
Tarusina has a very nice and natural gracefulness, but her jumps are small and underwhelming compared to the top 3 Eteri juniors.

mishulyia

On the Ice
Bright colors are always a nice change! (Not referring to lime green jumpsuits, of course!)

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great way to kick off the season. Anna’s SP is sort of static but I liked it well enough. Certainly had some nice moments in there and she came a bit more to life after the ISU approved 3-3 in the last half of her program.

I’m glad I caught that before I have to start driving around town. I’m so excited the season is beginning!! Have fun y’all and be nice to each other :)

Country
Russia
Anna T. is great!
We waited it two years, at JGP-2016 she got a very serious injury because of shuttle crash when moved from hotel to ice rink before SP.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Are the Annas skating in descending order of age? :p

(I want to hug Rakovich... she seemed really nervous, but has nice spins...)

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anna T. is great!
We waited it two years, at JGP-2016 she got a very serious injury because of shuttle crash when moved from hotel to ice rink before SP.

That was such a bummer! I’ll never forget it.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Anna T. is great!

Yeah, that was terrible... It was JGP France, IIRC.