2018 JGP Ljubljana Ladies Short Program | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ljubljana Ladies Short Program

Fluture

Record Breaker
Mans World to.. an Italian version of man's world? I'm not sure. It was bad. Be glad I've taken the bullet for you.

Oh... thanks for saving me then. :laugh: I love Ted, though. “Interesting“ lol. He‘s such a positive person, I guess there just isn’t a bad word about a skater in his vocabulary.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It's from Pavarotti and friends (James Brown and Luciano Pavarotti duet). You may find it on youtube.

Are you threaten me Sabrina? :noshake: I feel like I might, one day, be just innocently on youtube watching animal videos and I might be assaulted by that again.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Oh... thanks for saving me then. :laugh: I love Ted, though. “Interesting“ lol. He‘s such a positive person, I guess there just isn’t a bad word about a skater in his vocabulary.
Just remember that Ted is Canadian.. we are nice but sometimes in a passive aggressive kind of way.

oohh..more Pattern Dance music.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... Is this the RD? 'Cause I've just heard Libertango, and now it's Yo Soy Maria.

leoleo

Medalist
how many girls left to skate? i need to know the final SP ranking before i take my grandma nap of the evening :)

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The weird thing about Summertime is that I like the song, but I feel it's bland without vocals, yet I've never quite found the version with vocals that I like. Stunning dress, shame about the mistakes.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ok, so, we can say now that Yelim is officially safe, right?

I think so, I adore Anna T and Anastasia Tarakanova was charming, but I don't think they can get enough points to push Yelim out no matter how well they do in the free.