2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS

ters

Rinkside
Love Conrad's music! I love to see him growing into it. This could be a masterpiece in two years time. Well done, son! :clap:
If he chooses to keep it, that's fine but there should be a deduction because otherwise it's not fair to skaters who don't recycle programs.

charles

Rinkside
After two groups, still no one surpasses Alina’s 83.06 TES in the Olympic team event. But actually Phan could make it.

shmay

On the Ice
Joseph Phan is such a well-balanced skater. Jumps, skating skills, spins...just needs more expression

LadyB

Record Breaker
If he chooses to keep it, that's fine but there should be a deduction because otherwise it's not fair to skaters who don't recycle programs.

Yeah, you're right of course. I don't want him to keep it forever. But something along those lines would be fab. As he's developing, so will his musical performance and other pieces might look just as great. He's on his way and best of luck to him.

zebobes

Final Flight
Wow, so many of Roman's elements have 0 GOE. And I have to agree with the assessment.

da96103

Record Breaker
I wonder how many cats were killed for Savosin to land all 8 jump passes so precariously.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
goodd for him for landing? things but i didnt feel much, curious about PCS

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The first of the Japanese Boys, aka The Grey Plush Pants Parade.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I love Sena all season and I was looking forward to it! Total LesMis fan and I think he's doing a great job. Good luck, Sena!

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
Too bad about that fall right at the start, looked like it hurt :( Hope he won't let it affect him too much.

Not sure about Sena's velvet pants, though.

Edit: owch, another hard fall

zebobes

Final Flight
I'm not sure how much people care about Junior Worlds spots for next year, but unfortunately, it looks like Japan can kiss the hope of 3 spots for next year goodbye.

I wonder if the fact that Japan was in a good position to get back the third spot made Sena extra nervous. Poor guy.