2018 Junior World Championships Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Pairs FS

Szeptuszka

On the Ice
Sofiia & Artem have really lovely posture and carriage. I enjoyed the a lot.

Lori-Ann and Thierry - wow, throw 3Lz! Nice. I loved their SP, but the LP music was really... making me sleepy. ^^

Riku and Shoya - wow, I think Japan will finally have a competitive pair team for the next Olys! (Please don't split). Nice throws & good synchronization for a team that just debuted in juniors!

ters

Rinkside
Unfortunately, a lot of technical problems for Gamez/Consul but this program is just perfect for them.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Just got around to watch Hornakova/Jakubka, and I'm quite surprised by how much they improved. I think this was the first time they went for a triple throw and landed it, plus the double axel - and this coming from a team that was doing single jumps a year ago. Congrats to them, another young team from Czech Republic!

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
By 2020 Euros, there could be two spots for Czech pairs. I hope Hornakova/Jakubka will be ready!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very nice from Lu/Mitrofanov. That should be a good score. Just a stepout from the throw and a bit shaky landing on one of the jumps, but I think that's it.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
WOOOW USA pair team landing both throws and hard combos!! that was impressive even though it was POTO! well done, they are ones to watch

Anhel

Spectator
If you're wondering why does the crowd cheer while the skaters are leaving the ice... the tiny flower girl in pink keeps doing spirals for us every time she picks something

ters

Rinkside
Another Canadian pair skating to a boring cover... Walsh/Michaud and Matte/Ferland are both talented but I just can't stay awake.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOOOW USA pair team landing both throws and hard combos!! that was impressive even though it was POTO! well done, they are ones to watch

Also they won the junior title at nationals by a margin of almost 18 points.

pearly

Record Breaker
Another Canadian pair skating to a boring cover... Walsh/Michaud and Matte/Ferland are both talented but I just can't stay awake.

Isn't a senior pair/ice dance team skating to this same music? I think I heard it recently.

frida80

Record Breaker
If I've done my math right, the US pairs just earned three spots next year for JW and maximum JGP slots. I am impressed.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yumeng and Zhong has to win if they want to get 3 spots for next year:( i just hope they can skate clean and get a medal:luv17: