2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens SP | Page 82 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Mens SP

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Brilliant from Dmitri!:clap::hap10::luv17: I think it helped for him to train quietly in Japan and fly under the radar.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Dmitri Aliev

Gorgeous 4Lz+3T! Wow! And a wonderfully clean 4T as well! Flying camel spin with alright speed and positions. Very clean 3A! And Tatiana Tarasova is going nuts. Well-centered spin right into footwork, which could be a bit more complicated but had good polish and a tiny slip near the end. A fairly good spin for him.

I love the contrast between his contemporary free and this very traditional and masculine Russian program. That quad lutz was out of this world and those jumps will give him plenty of bonus points, about 6 extra points. He could still work on his spins but he has bold expression here, strong technique, and classical ease. What a commanding program at just 18! :peace:

mermaidfestavol3

On the Ice
Seems like someone accidentally put in his first combo as 4Lz+3Lz, which meant that the combo's only 19.5, not 21 points. Oops. Just got changed.

Seruleane

Final Flight
Wow, good job Aliev!! Looks like not participating in team event was good for him...of course NBC isn't showing this -_-

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Rippon was overscored, but that’s nothing new for the later groups.

And then Aliev shows up to say “Hold my non-alcoholic beer.”