2018 Olympic Figure Skating Pairs SP | Page 75 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Pairs SP

lavoix

Match Penalty
SOMEONE DO THE MATHS: Can Aljona and Bruno place higher?

And I do not want to see Duhamel/Radford on this podium. Their gold medal is enough for their whole unartistic figure skating career.

madibe

On the Ice
Pairs is my least favorite discipline, but I am blown away by what I just watched.

Moved by Sui/Han, inspired by Duhamel/Radford, James/Cipres, and Marchei/Hotarek, and have nothing but respect for the old school Russian realness displayed by the two OAR couples.

What a great start to the individual event!

BossT

Match Penalty
Canadians & Chinas IS OVERSCORED!
T/M is Great & VERY QUALITY! TAT don't give me to lie!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
All I can say is this was overall a fantastic event! I can only hope we get the same quality from the remaining disciplines :party2:

QuadThrow

Medalist
I think a six-point gap between the top two teams and the 3-4 teams is insufficient to mark the difference in quality of tonight’s performances.

6 points is quite much for a SP. It think the judging was fair except the PCS for T/M.

lavender

Record Breaker
I do love Aliona's skating but i swear she is a glutton for punishment. I'm torn between Aliona and Sui and Han. Well there's the fact that they all have better programs than that candy/bumble something program. I'm not sure why they picked that for an Olympic year.

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Pairs is amazing does that mean Men have to bomb ?

:slink:

men will bomb regardless :slink:

it could be pure perfection in pairs, dance AND ladies and the men would still bomb since it's apparently written in their DNA. There needs to be a science team rounded up to find a cure for it :hopelessness:

Sjs5572

Final Flight
I think Aliona will practice throwing Bruno into a 3ATh tomorrow; I thing she has enough anger based adrenaline to pull it off!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
If S\H go clean they will win

If they make one mistake then i think it's over because T\M seem pretty focused atm

And if the judges think they're worth as much for PCS...

lavoix

Match Penalty
Savchenko/Massot could have been first after this without that stupid mistake.

I'm actually real upset.