Moscow, Russia

(Khodynskiy Bul'var, 3, Moskva, Russia, 125252
Ходынский б-р, 3, Москва, 125252
QGPQ+JX Northern Administrative Okrug, Moscow, Russia
http://hockey-palace.ru
Phone 7 495 643-18-10)

16 November 2018 - 18 November 2018

LADIES FREE SKATE

Saturday, 17 November 2018, 19:22 MSK (UTC +3)

Times in Other Places

START ORDER/RESULTS​

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Gracie GOLD
USA
2Mako YAMASHITA
JPN
3Polina TSURSKAYA
RUS
4Eunsoo LIM
KOR
5Yura MATSUDA
JPN
Warm-Up Group 2
6Yuna SHIRAIWA
JPN
7Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
KAZ
8Alina ZAGITOVA
RUS
9Sofia SAMODUROVA
RUS
10Alexia PAGANINI
SUI

No.NameNation
1Yura MATSUDA
SP: "Me and My Girl" by Noel Gay; choreo by Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott
FS: "The Seasons (Autumn Petit Adagio)" by Alexander Glazunov; choreo by Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott
JPN
2Yuna SHIRAIWA
SP: "Nightmare," "All Board;" choreo by Tom Dickson
FS: Pictures at an Exhibition (previous season's FS) by Modest Mussorgsky; choreo by Tim Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, Cathy Reed
JPN
3Mako YAMASHITA
SP: "Una voce poco fa" (from The Barber of Seville) by Gioacchino Rossini; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
FS: Madame Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
4Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP: Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven; choreography by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: "Otono Porteno" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Ensemble Nuevo Tango; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
KAZ
5Eunsoo LIM
Eunsoo Lim KOR
SP: Somewhere in Time soundtrack by John Barry; choreo by Jeff Buttle
FS: Chicago soundtrack by John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Akiko Suzuki
KOR
6Sofia SAMODUROVA
SP: "Nyah" (from "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: "Welcome to Burlesque" (from "Burlesque") performed by Cher; "Show Me How You Burlesque" (from "Burlesque") performed by Christina Aguilera; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
7Polina TSURSKAYA
SP: "And the Waltz Goes On" by Anthony Hopkins, performed by Andre Rieu; choreo by Irina Tagaeva
FP: "Leningrad" by William Joseph ; "Prodigy by Kotaro Nakagawa; and "Live or Die" by Xray Dog; choreo by Irina Tagaeva
RUS
8Alina ZAGITOVA
SP: The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Liudmila Shalashova, Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Carmen Suite by Rodion Shchedrin; choreo by Liudmila Shalashova, Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
9Alexia PAGANINI
SP: "Yo soy Maria" from María de Buenos Aires by Astor Piazzolla, Horacio Federer; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FS: "Mia and Sebastian's Theme" (from "La La Land" soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; "City of Stars" (from "La La Land" soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; "Epilogue" (from "La La Land" soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
SUI
10Gracie GOLD
SP: " I Put a Spell On You" performed by Annie Lennox; choreo by Jeremy Abbott
FS: "She Used to be Mine" by Sarah Bareilles; choreo by Jeremy Abbott
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Just watched the short :(. OK, ladies, good luck to you. Alina and Sofia, you were great. I think I have found the nerve monster and it turned out to be a virgin so I threw it into one of our volcanos (Mt St. Helens) as a sacrafice so best wishes to Eunsoo! Everyone relax and skate well. (Alina, would you please just do your short to "Think of Me" alone and forget the mix? Thanks! You express it so well....)
#ImisstheNHK

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... I am going to wait until both work (teaching a 13-year-old English) and schoolwork (group project) is finished to find out whether my mental health is able to take on the pressure of the FS. So far I'm getting depressed by just thinking about Eunsoo (ugh, I hate myself at times like this), but maybe my fangirl persona might overrule my judgement. So early messages: skate clean ladies, and squirtle, darling... Just please, take care of yourself and do as best as you can, you are beautiful and talented and you deserved to be loved by everyone.

Country
Norway
Oh my god, I watched Burlesque the movie the other night and thought "Hope someone will do Burlesque in figure skating". I see now that Samodurova will be doing it in the FS. So my wishes will come true :D Looking really forward to the event :D

rachno2

Record Breaker
Oh my god, I watched Burlesque the movie the other night and thought "Hope someone will do Burlesque in figure skating". I see now that Samodurova will be doing it in the FS. So my wishes will come true :D Looking really forward to the event :D

You are in for a treat. She sells the **** out of that program

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
From reading thru the Pairs thread I’m tempted to throw a potato in the oven before this thing kicks off :dance2:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry, this got delayed a bit because I wanted to finish the routine I was watching.

Not going to be able to watch this LIVE as I haven't seen the Ladies SP yet. But, I'm more than halfway through the Pairs SP, so it won't be long until I reach them.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/30e87665-682a-4f37-a0cb-7695b0548986

Unfortunately, the Ladies FS is not being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule of the Ladies SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/gprus2018_Ladies_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/SEG004.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

gossipcow

Rinkside
I don't have any favorites for Ladies here, so I think I can watch this live, in (relative) peace. Best of luck to the ladies today, I want some FS comebacks, keep the trend alive!

Weathergal

Medalist
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/SEG004.HTM

Gracie is no longer on the live free skate program page - guessing she withdrew :(

Looks like Gracie has Wd she isnt on the start order for the free skate

I'm not surprised but I was hoping to see her long program, even if it wasn't perfect.

Oh no! I was afraid of that happening. Not sure if it would have been better to tough it out or if it was better to withdraw. Wishing her productive training and success at Nationals.