2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Free Skate

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Aw, it's nice to see Bruno in the K&C. I'm glad to see him coaching!

And Miriam and Severin have improved so much!

gold12345

Medalist
Nice skate for Ziegler/Kiefer, just minor mistakes. Great to see after their last GP when they had the unfortunate lift mistake.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Great job by the Austrians, though must be a bit frustrating; if they could have done that in Helsinki they'd have made the podium (in fact, their score here would have gotten them silver there).

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
I find the back of Evgenia's dress distracting when compared to the front. It's like two different genres. If this was on Project Runway, I feel like Nina Garcia would say it needed some editing.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Oh I love Tarasova's dress, woooooow
Pretty

I find the back of Evgenia's dress distracting when compared to the front. It's like two different genres. If this was on Project Runway, I feel like Nina Garcia would say it needed some editing.

I like the front, but that floating rose(?) off-centre on the back is really confusing and looks odd to me :noshake:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Are we ready for Daria and Denis' unfortunate FS music :drama: I'm not. But I do like them and will be cheering nonetheless :clap:

Weathergal

Medalist
Hope Evgenia's OK. I enjoyed yesterday's SP more than I expected to. I had read that Max said they worked with Kustarova on their choreography and that they were performing it differently. It isn't my favorite but is certainly improved. Hope they can skate well today!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I like the front, but that floating rose(?) off-centre on the back is really confusing and looks odd to me :noshake:
I love the back, it's very structural. Love the shape and the kind of tattoo-looking quality of the design. The front is simple elegance. Suits her very well .

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Oh my god, Daria fell on a crossover.

- - - Updated - - -

I love the back, it's very structural. Love the shape and the kind of tattoo-looking quality of the design. The front is simple elegance. Suits her very well .

I like them both, just not on the same garment.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
the thing that goes up. sometimes they enter sideways. sometimes backwards.

don't ask me to identify lifts properly at 2am i beg you
Hehehe oh got it! To my American eyes it read like oopsies. Hehehe. [emoji7][emoji16][emoji23]