2018 Skate America Mens Short Program | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Mens Short Program

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I'm actually thinking that Matteo Rizzo might be ready to podium if he has a clean skate.

Danny T

Medalist
Ahh, I got the time conversion wrong and now have to watch with my phone in the middle of lunch (which means no live posts, unfortunately).

Summary of first group: wasn't as messy as it could be, nice. Some invalid passes, couple of falls, but it's the men so I'll take this. Julian!!!!! So, so, so happy. #wuzrobbed in my heart, will have to see if wuzrobbed on paper. Michal, sigh, after the first combo I knew something's gonna give. Should be below Julian though, what kind of Raf privilege. Jimmy was as fun as ever (shh, who cares about jumps).

Ok, off to second group

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's not a change It's always been 70 percent of the BV when you don't do a combo. I though I had missed a change when Johnny said he got zero points.

No - I meant I thought the change had made it zero. I'm not paying attention to what I'm writing. Flipping screens back and forth.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, Vincent, but that is such a generic gradient costume.
Oh well, I shouldn't complain with the exhibit of bad taste we've already seen
Sorry, grad school has made me bitter

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh great, Exogenesis Symphony. It’s been a long off season not having to hear it fifty times at every event. :palmf: