2018 Skate America Mens Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Mens Short Program

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
I really like these introductions. It's nice to see the skaters close up, and to see them interact. :)

Ulrica

On the Ice
It's a joke how everyone with messy skates keep getting higher PCs than Julian with a clean one

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think this was the nail in his coffin for Nam. He just can’t keep it together when he’s competing.

Common skate Canada send fresh blood. Now I’m even more annoyed they didn’t send their eligible Junoirs to get TES minimums.
I mean, he won his Challenger event this year, which is more than either Joseph or Conrad can say about the JGP.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Not that he's ugly or anything now, but DAYUM that wikipedia photo of voronov from 2009

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I hereby declare this event the event of ... bad hair. WTH Nathan? I thought we learned from the Vera Wang debacle that you don't mess with the curls! (Reverse advice for Kevin). But Voronov's hair is looking especially Brady Bunch as well.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Sergei and his floppy hair!!!!! He can go far when fully switched on. SA usually works for him. And Morisi! Go for it lads!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
one of the perks of PJ's commentary: she knows how to pronounce skaters properly (well majority of them)