2018 Skate America Pairs FP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Pairs FP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Interview with T/M!

Dunno who the interviewer is, sounds like a basketball guy maybe a friend of Terry's :laugh:

And now I can finally have breakfast, which is good because I am starving right now!

Friend of Terry's might be how he got the job.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Pretty dumb questions for someone who is not a native english speaker because they are hard to process and translate at the same time in your mind. Do better next time interviewer.

Yeah, "what does it feel like to fly?" is probably not the best question to ask

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Vladimir's English is very good! And Evgenia has such a lovely smile :)

It is! He's usually the spokesperson of the Team :)

In other news the men's event starts in half an hour? Dang I'll be at church. Oh well...good luck to the gentlemen!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Yeah, "what does it feel like to fly?" is probably not the best question to ask

Poor Evgenia just looked ..confused by that question. He could have asked her something she could have actually answered properly.

Artemisa

Final Flight
Well... all pairs were a little bit shaky .... but they have good programs and good music choices ... I loved both russian pairs .... I love Tarasova dress ... and I like the funny program of EFIMOVA/KOROVIM

Roo87

Medalist
Watching on CBC so I'm behind (I work in rural Labrador and satellite internet has a data cap so I can't stream), really enjoyed Cain and LeDuc!!! Nervous times for USA pairs, but hopefully whoever makes it to worlds grabs back 2 spots back for them.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Looking forward to seeing both teams at Rostelecom. I think Cain/Leduc are there as well :hap85:

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I am really curious as to what happened with the Knierims and Aliona. Maybe she didn't want to travel to competitions?? Inquiring minds want to know!

lusk8

Record Breaker
Russia 1 and 2, so happy for the younger couple Alissa seemed so focused before getting on the ice.

Congrats to T/M for their win with huge point lead.

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
I am really curious as to what happened with the Knierims and Aliona. Maybe she didn't want to travel to competitions?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Eurosport made it sound like they had “disagreements about training intensity” and that they had a fall out a couple of days ago

Makes me wonder cause I mean.. I guess it would seem obvious that Aljona won’t be a chill coach?