Time in Other Places

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD
SP: "Beatles' "Come Together" by Gary Clark, Jr.; choreo by Alison Purkiss
FS: Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Alison Purkiss
CAN
2Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nolan SEEGERT
SP: "Say Something" by Christina Aguilera (reprise of 2017-18 SP); choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "House of the Rising Sun" performed by Heavy Young Heathens; choreo by Mark Pillay
GER
3Annika HOCKE / Ruben BLOMMAERT
SP: "Malagueña" by Ernesto Lecuona performed by Stanley Black Orchestra
choreo by Stefano Caruso, Barbara Fusar Poli
FS: "Land of All" by Woodkid; choreo by Stefano Caruso, Barbara Fusar Poli
GER
4Alisa EFIMOVA / Alexander KOROVIN
SP: "Human" by Rag'n Bone Man; choreo by Alexander Stepin
FS: "La Strada" by Nino Rota; choreo by Alexander Stepin
RUS
5Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
SP: "I Got You (I Feel Good)" by James Brown; choreography by : Peter Tchernyshev, Evgeni Prisiaghny
FS: "The Winter" by Balmorhea; choreo by Peter Tchernyshev, Evgeni Prisiaghny
RUS
6Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUC
SP: "Bella Belle" by Electric Swing Circus; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
FS: W.E. soundtrack by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Pasquale Camarlengo
USA
7Nica DIGERNESS / Danny NEUDECKER
SP: “The Rose” performed by Bette Midler; choreo by Drew Meekins, Dalilah Sappenfield
FS: "Arrival of the Birds" by Cinematic Orchestra; "Let It Go" by James Bay;" choreo by Drew Meekins, Dalilah Sappenfield
USA
8Alexa SCIMECA KNIERIM / Chris KNIERIM
SP: “Castle” by Halsey; choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: “Wicked Games” by James Vincent McMorrow; choreo by Benoit Richaud
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well that's unfortunate, T/M are skating right in the middle of my dentist appointment :( I wanted to see their costumes and program (with a good sound system)

ETA
Oh wait, no they're not... They're doing it while I'm at my grandparents place playing Canasta. Ah well maybe I can sneak a peek :laugh:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well that's unfortunate, T/M are skating right in the middle of my dentist appointment :( I wanted to see their costumes and program (with a good sound system)

ETA
Oh wait, no they're not... They're doing it while I'm at my grandparents place playing Canasta. Ah well maybe I can sneak a peek :laugh:

"Look! Grandma! It's a UFO! No really! Out the window."

[Runs to check skating]

"Uh, guess I was wrong."

:laugh:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
So Pairs start at 10:30 PM for Eastern Coast time (+3h over the local time). Good luck to all skaters!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This is a decently timed event for those in Asia but not so for those in Europe. I prefer it when it starts later as I find I get more done in the morning and then I'm not sitting her watching skating thinking of all the other things I should be done.

I'm excited for pairs this GP season. So many top pairs are out that this will give new pairs a chance to shine and win medals and maybe make the finals. I think Pairs will probably have the least predictable results except for a I really do expect T/M to win and win the GPF. If they don't I would consider it a huge upset but silver and bronze seem pretty wide open with J/C having an edge on the silver but that bronze is really there for the taking.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I think Pairs will probably have the least predictable results except for a I really do expect T/M to win and win the GPF. If they don't I would consider it a huge upset but silver and bronze seem pretty wide open with J/C having an edge on the silver but that bronze is really there for the taking.
Eh... , Zabiako/Enbert?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can’t wait to see how Ashley and Tim perform their SP in front of a home GP audience.

I :love: that program

Cheers for Alexa and Chris too:hap10:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aussie Skating Fans, Assemble!

SBS ARE STREAMING THIS LIVE VIA THEIR SBS ON DEMAND FUNCTION.

Starts at 1:30pm.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm mega excited, I've set the alarm for 3.45am, I spare myself the first group. I'll be shouting for T/M and wonder whether that was both their costumes at practice today. Zhenya's dress looks great, but Vladimir in black T-shirt and pants looking good but a is a wee bit boring for a SP. Anyway, hope they'll put on a good show. :hap10:
I also hope the best for the Knierims, but Mozer Team USA, aka Cain/LeDuc, might just about beat them.
I really miss Ksenia and Fedor..
:sad21:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I have no idea who half these pairs are, but I like all their music choices so I'm ready to groove :dance:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Eh... , Zabiako/Enbert?

Yes.. quite likely they are in the mix. I just think without D/R, S/H, S/M and many others there is a lot of room for new teams to make it to the GPF and once you are there anything could happen.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm actually really excited for the GP season to start.

No throwing confetti anyone! Remember Finlandia!

Sabrina

Record Breaker
If I click now on CBC video I get an error message about my browser not supported. I have always watched CBC streams on the same computer, with the same browser (Safari) for years. I hope it will start working when the stream starts, but I really worry, it might not work. The video needs Flash or other software???

Ziotic

Medalist
If I click now on CBC video I get an error message about my browser not supported. I have always watched CBC streams on the same computer, with the same browser (Safari) for years. I hope it will start working when the stream starts, but I really worry, it might not work. The video needs Flash or other software???
You may just need to update your flash player. As tech gets better you need to update drivers to support the upgrades.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
works for me. I have watched it on the isu.org site as well. Apparently we can. I watched Europeans there. Auser told me about it.

Lol.. the picture on thumbnail is of an upside down Evgenia in a lift. Her upside down head is right next to Vlad's right side up head. I don't know why but it made me laugh.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Woke up!! :yahoo:

But alas, I'll have to miss the first group, hope I'll be able to catch the second group (assuming that the eurosport stream works for me, please do :pray:)