2018 Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Free Dance

firal

Record Breaker
Unfortunate slip/fall there, I was really getting into this program. I like it until the music changed...

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, such a pity about the fall. But it is really a fun program and I enjoyed that a lot!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Lovely smile from Anastasia, I hope they won't beat themselves too much about this performance, it is just a start and a learning curve.

Meanwhile, I am nervous as hell...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
They've been together for ages. I forget the exact number, maybe 8 years? Which is one reason I think they have a good future.

I’m inclined to agree, though I admit I’m a more casual ID fan. They had some great synchronization. And I thought their first set of twizzles was gorgeous. The fall was unfortunate but they didn’t let it stop the performance.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't forget the Danish couple. They can compete from 4CC onwards.

Oh, I love them! And I had forgotten.

I must have low blood pressure right now or something, because I am NOT happy with anything I've seen so far. It's hard to find anything nice to say about this Russian couple.

And I am very well known for my kindness.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
It really is strange to see Gilles/Poirier on the ice so early. I hope they kill it.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Okay. I understand why y’all love them now and were so devastated after the RD.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
:sad4: :sad4: :sad4: :sad4: :sad4:

Oh my god. That is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Only got better after Nebelhorn.