2018 Skate Canada Men's Free Skate | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Men's Free Skate

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Yay Keegan! He was so nervous about holding on to silver there, glad he did! And happy for Jun's GP medal too! Good podium.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Keegan...his smile is contagious, so charismatic and energetic. Maybe technically speaking he did not hit all the elements, but he surely touched our hearts :luv17:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Thrilled for Keegan on his first GP medal. And he’s clearly won over the judges.

I think he should quit trying to backload the second 4T. As this shows, he can get a great score without doing that.

Kissx3

Final Flight
I think this kind of program is fine for him. It works. Keegan doesn't need to reinvent the wheel. He's so late into his career and finally laying it down and being rewarded for it. Happy for him.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Yes! Keegan's GPF chances in Vancouver are very good with this placement and nice score.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's nice to breathe normally again. I'm still a bit upset about Junhwan's fall, but all my congratulations to your first senior GP medal, darling :hap10: :luv17: :luv17:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Congrats to Cha on his bronze!! :hap57:
My predictions were correct for all but 5th place :devil: (Kazuki :()

Jason ahead of Kevin bothers me, though, Kevin deserved at least 8s in PCS :mad: