2018 South Korea JGP selection event 7/21-22 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 South Korea JGP selection event 7/21-22

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
#6 Si hyeong Lee he fell three times and missed even 3-3... he seemed so depressed. I don't know what is the problem but he sure has. 67.25+96.22=163.47:sad21:

Wow, so he only gets 1 event? Maybe not even that if the 3rd guy does well? :sad21:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Lee gets no events?

Yes:(

18-19 JGP Distribution
Ladies

Young You - 2 (2 years in a row)
Hae in Lee - 2 (debut age, first JGP)
Yelim Kim - 2 (3 years in a row)
Seo young Wee(Wi) - 2 (debut age, first JGP)
Ji hun To - 2 (2 years in a row)
Seung been Yu - 1 (debut age, first JGP)
Min seung Kim - 1 (debut age, first JGP)
Su been Jeon - 1 (2 years in a row)
Gyo hee Jeon - 1 (first JGP)

Men
Young hyun Cha - 2 (2 years in a row)
Geon hyoung An - 2 (2015, 2017, and this year)
Jaeseok Kyeong(Kyung) - 2 (2 years in a row)

Ice Dance
Jeong eun Jeon/Sung min Choi - 2 (new team, first JGP)

Hailey Shin

Medalist
confirmed assignments

JGP Bratislava Young You, Ji hun To(ladies) / Jaeseok Kyeong(men) / Jeong eun Jeon/Sung min Choi(ice dance)
JGP Linz Hae in Lee, Seo young Wee(ladies) / Young hyun Cha(men)
JGP Kaunas Yelim Kim, Su been Jeon(ladies) / Geon hyoung An(men)
JGP Vancouver Young You, Ji hun To(ladies) / Si hyeong Lee(men) / Jeong eun Jeon/Sung min Choi(ice dance)(TBD)
JGP Ostrava Yelim Kim, Seo young Wee(ladies)
JGP Ljubljana Hae in Lee, Seung been Yu(ladies) / Young hyun Cha(men)
JGP Yerevan Min seung Kim, Gyo hee Jeon(ladies) / Geon hyoung An(men)

yay Si hyeong is in!:yahoo:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
KSU made some sense by giving a currently struggling skater a chance to compete later.

I'm still a bit petty towards how they treated Cha in his first junior season where he got NO assignments.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
He did Autumn Classic for fall and both YOG and JW in the later half.

Maybe I should clarify that he got no JGPs but man... he could've at least gotten one to see his scoring potential.

But c'est la vie. Yay for Sihyeong getting a JGP! And yay for the girls trying 3As!

Hailey Shin

Medalist
KSU made some sense by giving a currently struggling skater a chance to compete later.

I'm still a bit petty towards how they treated Cha in his first junior season where he got NO assignments.

Yes it was not fair at all:(
but anyway Si hyeong getting one is one good thing.:)

Kara

Final Flight
Cha as in Junhwan? I thought he had an ear infection or something then? Or maybe I'm imagining things.

Not to be that person, but I'm super sad Young didn't stay with TCC..:hopelessness: Her jumps were really low and the combos looked iffy although it may be because of recent unfortunate events.:( Yelim's jumps looked low today too despite them looking pretty good at ATS so I don't know what's up. I was also not impressed with either of their programs choreography wise for the FS ahhhhh... Haein was my fave because her smile and she was actually pretty charming in her FS, unlike her SP. Korea and their love of musicals.:drama:

Congrats to Young hyun too. He's so stoic looking.:laugh: Sad for Sihyeong and hope his boot problems get fixed because he's my fave and he's come with another iconic look for the SP.

tars

Record Breaker
So-so skates, but Young You and Yelim Kim definitely becoming supermodels, following Eunsoo Lim. :love:
They will be a killer senior trio 2019/20 season! :drama: